[FieldTrip] databrowser and merged data

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue Aug 9 12:28:21 CEST 2011

Hi Jörn,

As you can read in my email, I actually changed fixsampleinfo so that
it *does* reconstruct the sample info now :)

I agree that sampleinfo does not make sense in the case of data that
is (1) timelock-averaged and (2) combined from multiple datasets, but
the issue here was to get the databrowser working on such data. Since
the data used internally by the databrowser (after the call to
ft_checkdata) is never exposed to the user, this seems like a good
solution to me.

Best,
Eelke