[FieldTrip] databrowser and merged data

Marco Dahmane marco.dahmane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:08:11 CEST 2011

Hi Eelke,

So in order :)

1) Fair enough. And I'm not using cfg.keeptrials='yes' anyway

2) I'm actually using databrowser because I find it really convenient to
just remove and add channels, or see to which channel each line corresponds.
I know I could do this using Matlab's plot, but I was just wondering why it
wouldn't work with databrowser.

3) Ok this is weird then. Something that will probably help you, whenever I
use databrowser on my timelocked data, I get this :

Warning: the trial definition in the configuration is inconsistent with the
actual data
> In utilities/private/warning_once at 75
  In utilities/private/fixsampleinfo at 51
  In ft_checkdata at 579
  In ft_databrowser at 155
Warning: failed to create sampleinfo field
> In utilities/private/warning_once at 75
  In utilities/private/fixsampleinfo at 83
  In ft_checkdata at 579
  In ft_databrowser at 155

 So there must be something wrong right?

And yes I'm using the latest FT...