[FieldTrip] depsamplesregrT help

Stephen Emrich semrich at wisc.edu
Tue Aug 30 21:49:03 CEST 2011

Dear fieldtrip users and developers,

I am attempting to use the depsamplesregrT statistic, but have
encountered some problems. The documentation also appears to be
incomplete. I am attempting to regress the outputs of ft_freqanalysis
for 3 conditions against some values (the IVs). From what I can tell,
depsamplesregrT should do this. Some issues I'm running into:

cvar: cvar is not documented in this function, but i'm assuming from
some searches that the cvar should be another row of values that
actually correspond to the regressors (the IVs). If I attempt to run
it without specifying cvar, I get an error.

unitselved: even if I include the cvar in the design matrix, there is
an error that 'unitselved' is undefined. I can't find any
documentation on what this variable is or what the values should be.

Any help would be appreciated.

S-