[FieldTrip] Need your help to run *.ntt data file in the FieldTrip

Mark Taylor sust2001 at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 18 21:22:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

Could you please let me know whether I can  run the spike data file
recorded with *.ntt format from Neuralynx in the FieldTrip environment? As this
*.ntt format is not listed in the option of supported spike and LFP data
formats, I would be very grateful if I can get your valuable suggestions to
make the FieldTrip useful for my recorded data analysis. Your kind help and the
earliest reply would be really appreciated.

Thanking you,

Mark.