[FieldTrip] Scalp segmentation from an MRI (.nii or .fif)

Vema Krishnamurthy, Santosh Santosh.VemaKrishnamurthy at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Aug 12 16:00:10 CEST 2011

Hello Everyone,

I'm very new to Fieldtrip and I need to perform scalp segmentation from an mri file(.nii or .fif). I'm working on a project where I need the scalp surface for surface matching, so I need the scalp surface with high resolution which clearly shows the facial features (nose, eyes, lips, chin). Any help/suggestions relating to this are much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Santosh Vema KrishnaMurthy, M.A.Sc
Medical Devices Engineer
NRC Institute for Biodiagnostics (Atlantic)
Elekta/IWK MEG Research office
Ph: (902) 470-3984