[FieldTrip] ICA on MEG data

Kathrin Müsch k.muesch at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 30 10:44:42 CEST 2011

Dear Irina,

I reduced the number of components to 64 by running a PCA beforehand (cfg.runica.pca = 64) on my MEG data. Depending on how much the subjects moved their eyes, blinks and saccades popped up in earlier or later components. I had feasible results with this approach both for EOG and ECG.

Good luck,
Kathrin
_____________________________________
Kathrin Müsch

Dept. of Neurophysiology and Pathophysiology
University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg
Germany
Phone: +49-40-7410-54680