[FieldTrip] preparing the forward model in beamforming

Rojas, Don Don.Rojas at ucdenver.edu
Mon Aug 15 23:57:07 CEST 2011

Beth,

The matlab function imfill.m appears to be missing for your matlab install. It is part of the matlab image processing toolbox, which is not part of the base matlab package. You could check with your local matlab admin to see if you should have the image processing toolbox. FieldTrip should probably check for the existence of this toolbox when used so that it can throw a more meaningful error message.

Best,

Don