[FieldTrip] databrowser and merged data

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue Aug 9 11:00:27 CEST 2011

Hi Marco,

The subfunction fixsampleinfo (used by ft_checkdata) attempts a number
of things in order to create a sampleinfo field. My guess is that it
detected a trial definition somewhere in your cfg "tree" (the data.cfg
and data.cfg.previous fields) that was inconsistent with your data,
and therefore refused to continue rebuilding a sampleinfo from
scratch. I have now changed this function so that it will always
reconstruct your sampleinfo, even if it detects an inconsistent trial
definition in a previous configuration structure.

So, it should now work :) At least, with tomorrow's update on the FTP server.

Best,
Eelke