[FieldTrip] Extracting a timecourse from cluster of channels

Clara A. Scholl cas243 at georgetown.edu
Sat Aug 6 17:21:47 CEST 2011

Thanks Eric!

Do you think it's reasonable to take the intersection, or union, of
channels over time in a given space-time cluster?
Do you know of any publications that have dealt with this issue
(choosing channels from a space-time cluster for timecourse
extraction) that I could look at & reference?
Thanks, Clara