[FieldTrip] Potential bug in trl

Davide Rivolta drivolta81 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:03:24 CEST 2011

Thanks Michael,

 I wrote my own trialfun.

 The offset would be negative and would have the same lenght of difference
between endsample-begsample. This, for each trial, would have a different
value.

It can be a bug. In fact, I tried to vhange the trialfun by leaving the same
begsample and endsample, but I put a fixed offset (i.e., -100) and it
worked. All the trial was in and not, like with the variable offset, until
time = 0.

Thanks,

Davide

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Michael Wibral <michael.wibral at web.de>wrote:

> Hi davide,
>
> I guess in such a case you would have to write your own trial function.
> However, offset values larger than 0 mean, that the stimulus occured before
> you start your piece of data - is that really what you wanted ?
>
> Michael

Davide Rivolta, PhD