[FieldTrip] preprocessing per channel

Lieneke. Janssen lieneke.janssen at student.ru.nl
Tue Apr 26 11:32:27 CEST 2011

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I was quite happy to find the possibility in fieldtrip to do preprocessing per channel instead of (the default) per trial.

Unfortunately, if I say cfg.method = 'channel'; the output is overwritten with every channel that is preprocessed, so I end up only having the output from the last channel, whereas if the method is 'trial', the function nicely combines all preprocessed trials into the output file.

Is there anything that can be done to get one preprocessing output file using cfg.method = 'channel';?

Thanks!

Best,
Lieneke