[FieldTrip] Source reconstruction and NAI

Marc Recasens recasensmarc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:49:08 CEST 2011

Thank you Jan-Mathijs,
I actually did not think about that...
However, I did this just to remove the central blobs, independently of
the effect it may cause in the different conditions.

My aim is to use montecarlo non-parametric statistics afterwards to
localize the sources. Don't you think there's gonna be a huge difference
between nai-normalized and non-normalized datasets?

Thanks again!

Marc Recasens
Tel.: +34 639 24 15 98