[FieldTrip] ft_timelockanalysis, trial selection

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Apr 12 15:29:44 CEST 2011

Dear Lieneke,

Thanks for your detailed report on this bug, and sorry for the
inconvenience. I fixed it now, and it should become available to you
(at /home/common/matlab/fieldtrip) within the coming 15 minutes or so.
If you are using an external version, it will become available on the
ftp-server tonight.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs