[FieldTrip] plv and sourceanalysis

sibylle s.mohr at psy.gla.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 16:10:12 CEST 2011

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Yes indeed, it is freq-data (preprocessed by ft_freqanalysis).
Apologies for the confusion.
Subsequently, we localized the effects using ft_sourceanalysis
(cfg.method = 'dics') and identified regions of interest, which I'd
like to use now for the connectivityanalysis
I assume in order to use plv I would need to run
ft_connectivityanalysis at the freq-level.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your help!
I will have a look at the ft_connectivityanalysis options.

Thanks again & best wishes,

Sibylle