coordinate mismatch in ASA headmodel and *.nii -files

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at MAC.COM
Tue Sep 28 13:17:53 CEST 2010

dear gregor,

it seems like you left out some co-registration steps.

if you have the ASA vol, the mri (*.mri; read_asa_mri.m) then you still need the co-registered electrode positions. can't you just export those from ASA too? otherwise ft_volumerealign, then apply transformation matrix to you electrode positions so that they are in the same coordinate system as your vol & mri?

cheers & good luck,