FieldTrip beamformer with Elekta Neuromag-306

MARUYAMA Masaki INSERM masaki.maruyama at CEA.FR
Thu Sep 23 10:45:16 CEST 2010

Dear Dr. Tim,

Fieldtrip can do beamforming to each of planar data and magnetometer data. It will be also possible to apply to both data together if we can find out an appropriate method to normalize such different scale of signals in preprocessing.

Sincerely,

Masaki Maruyama

Inserm U.992 - Neuroimagerie Cognitive
CEA/SAC/DSV/I2BM/NeuroSpin