trl information in ft_resampledata

Hannah Schulz Hannah.schulz at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Wed Sep 15 13:45:35 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a problem with a new fieldtrip version (7.9.2010). When I do
ft_resampledata after preprocessing and then do a reject visual with
cfg.method='summary' I get this warning :

the input is raw data with 130 channels and 75 trials
Warning: the trial definition in the
configuration is inconsistent with the actual
data
 > In public/private/fixtrialdef at 66
   In checkdata at 559
   In ft_rejectvisual at 159
Warning: failed to create sampleinfo field
 > In public/private/fixtrialdef at 73
   In checkdata at 559
   In ft_rejectvisual at 159

I also get an empty trl structure in the "artefact free" dataset .
Unfortunately I do need the proper trl structure for my further
analysis, could anybody help me how solve that problem? (With an older
fieldtrip version it workes fine)
Thank you very much in advance,
Hannah Schulz

Dipl. Psych. Hannah Schulz