volumerealign error

Jim Li megjim1 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 10 20:09:24 CEST 2010

Dear all,

Can anyone tell me what to do when the following error happens?

1) First I ran the following code:
-------------
mri = ft_read_mri('../2_mri.img');
cfg = [];
cfg.write        = 'no';
cfg.coordinates = 'spm';    %x/ears is ctf; y/ant com is spm
[segmentedmri] = ft_volumesegment(cfg, mri);
--------------

And the output looks like this :
======================
the input is volume data with dimensions [256 256 150]
assuming that the input MRI is already approximately aligned with SPM
coordinates
performing the segmentation on the specified volume
Warning: File
'C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\2\tpf8737ef1_d83d_410c_876b_4cf1db904445.mat'
not found.
> In ft_volumesegment at 297
=====================

2) Then I did this:
-------------
cfg           = [];
cfg.method    = 'interactive';
[realigned_mri] = ft_volumerealign(cfg, segmentedmri)
--------------

And the output error message is:
================
the input is volume data with dimensions [256 256 150]
??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in ==> ft_volumerealign at 102
  cfg.parameter = cfg.parameter{1};

How can this error be fixed?

FYI, my PC is a 64bit machine with Windows Server 2008 R2 standard. My
matlab is Version 7.5 but it only has Statistics Toolbox. And I installed
SPM8.  Could it be that I need other MATLAB  toolboxes like "Signal
processing toolbox"?

Thanks a lot,

Jim