Conference and Autumn School at the M EG Center in T übingen, November 2010

Hubert Preissl hubert.preissl at UNI-TUEBINGEN.DE
Mon Oct 4 09:49:21 CEST 2010

*Lifelong Imaging Conference: 25^th -27^th November 2010*

*Autumn School "Analyze the brain": 24^th -25^th November 2010 *

Hello,
we are pleased to announce the upcoming "Autumn school" followed by the
"Lifelong Imaging conference" in Tübingen organized by the MEG Center.

For application and further information on invited speakers and
scientific program
please visit our website:

http://www.mp.uni-tuebingen.de/lli-konferenz/

We look forward to meet you in Tübingen!

Best regards ,

Hubert Preissl

ps: we encountered over the last week several problems with our web-server and

hope that it is running smoothly now. If you encounter any problems please contact:

  meg at med.uni-tuebingen.de  <mailto:meg at med.uni-tuebingen.de>.

--
Dr. Hubert Preissl
MEG-Center                   	phone: ++49-(0)7071-2987704
72076 Tübingen, Germany      	email: hubert.preissl at uni-tuebingen.de