Error: checkdata at 381 This function requires raw data as input

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Mon May 10 09:27:21 CEST 2010

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for all the extra information, that really helps in getting to
the bottom of the bug. I still can't see any reason though why you
should get the errors you're getting. Could you perhaps append a small
bit of the data (e.g. 2 or 3 trials, a few MB's max) so I can track the
data as it goes through the code using the settings you already provided?

Best,
Roemer

E-mail: r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl