Clusterplot problem

Matteo Fraschini fraschini at UNICA.IT
Wed May 19 15:51:51 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I am currently working on a study involving Activation vs Baseline paradigm on MEG data.
By using FT preprocessing, analysis and plotting functions I really can see what I expected
to. But, I have a problem with statistical analysis. I tried to use cluster-based permutation
tests on time-frequency data following the web tutorial. The analysis shows significative
cluster but both ft_clusterplot and stat.mask seem corrupted/incorrect. What I see (with
ft_clusterplot) is significative cluster but in region/channels with no frequency differences
from baseline to activation. Viceversa, I can't see any cluster where the act vs bl difference
is more evident. Looks like channels are not correctly placed in the plot.
Any suggestions?
Thank you very much,
Matteo