using lcvm-beamformer filter to project time-domain eeg data

Thomas Hartmann thomas.hartmann at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Thu May 6 14:19:00 CEST 2010

hi,
i would like to use the filters generated by the lcmv-beamformer
algorithm to project my plain time-domain eeg data to the sources in the
brain. what puzzles me is that my eeg data in microvolts gets scaled by
10^6-10^7 after projection. what kind of unit is this? (if the data
still has one...). is this scaling reliable and constant over subjects?

thanks in advance for your help,
thomas

--
Dipl. Psych. Thomas Hartmann

OBOB-Lab
University of Konstanz
Department of Psychology
P.O. Box D25
78457 Konstanz
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)7531 88 4612
Fax: +49 (0)7531-88 4601
Email: thomas.hartmann at uni-konstanz.de
Homepage: http://www.uni-konstanz.de/obob

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur Conan Doyle)