Reading a csv file into FieldTrip, calculating power and coherence between channels...

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Wed May 26 14:31:55 CEST 2010

Dear W.Saad,

Could it be that there is a typo in how you define data.time? You
define it in sample numbers but it should be in seconds: data.time{1}
= [1:filelength]./daga.fsample;

I guess this may help.

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,