Recent update for volume handling

Baptiste Gauthier gauthierb.ens at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 21 16:14:39 CEST 2010

Dear Fieldtrip users,

I recently try to use the tutorial for creating normalized grid in a purpose
of source reconstruction for Neuromag data.
It used to work fine, but recently, the segmentation step seems to produce
odd results.
I have to precise that I changed parameters relative to recent update of
volume handling fonction that are now using SPM8.
So I wonder If this tutorial stay compatible to this recent update.

Has someone experimented the same problems?

Best regards,

Baptiste Gauthier