Clusterplot problem

Matteo Fraschini fraschini at UNICA.IT
Fri May 21 13:09:21 CEST 2010

Hi Roemer,
I tried using the last FT version with same results.

This is the code for statistic:

function [stat]=withinSubjs(GA_act,GA_bl)
cfg = [];
cfg.channel = {'MEG','-MLT22','-MLT27','-MLO42','-MLO43','-MRT22','-MRT27','-MRO42','-MRO43'};
cfg.frequency        = [4 7];
cfg.avgovertime = 'yes';
cfg.avgoverfreq = 'yes';
cfg.method           = 'montecarlo';
cfg.statistic        = 'actvsblT';
cfg.correctm         = 'cluster';
cfg.clusteralpha     = 0.05;
cfg.clusterstatistic = 'maxsum';
cfg.minnbchan        = 2;
cfg.tail             = 0;
cfg.clustertail      = 0;
cfg.alpha            = 0.05;
cfg.numrandomization = 500;
n_subjs=size(GA_act.powspctrm);
n_subjs=n_subjs(1);
design = zeros(2,2*n_subjs);
for i = 1:n_subjs
  design(1,i) = i;
end
for i = 1:n_subjs
  design(1,n_subjs+i) = i;
end
design(2,1:n_subjs)        = 1;
design(2,n_subjs+1:2*n_subjs) = 2;
cfg.design   = design;
cfg.uvar     = 1;
cfg.ivar     = 2;
stat = ft_freqstatistics(cfg,GA_act,GA_bl)

You can see the ft_topoplot (with absolute baseline correction) and ft_clusterplot (same time) figures here:
http://192.167.154.14/ft/topo.jpg
http://192.167.154.14/ft/cluster.jpg

I also tried using 'ctf_old' specification when preprocessing my data but an error occurs in ft_megplanar:

??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.
Error in ==> channelposition at 53
sens.pnt = sens.pnt(used,:);
Error in ==> megplanar_sincos at 26
[pnt, ori, lab] = channelposition(grad);

Any suggestion?
Thank you very much,
Matteo