Error: checkdata at 381 This function requires raw data as input

Natalia Grion grion at SISSA.IT
Fri May 7 16:28:12 CEST 2010

Sure. here are the settings,

cfgfreqan=[];
cfgfreqan.method= 'wltconvol';
cfgfreqan.output = 'pow';
cfgfreqan.channel = {'H_LFP_1'};
cfgfreqan.keeptrials = 'no';
cfgfreqan.foi = [4:0.1:12];
cfgfreqan.toi = [-2:0.010:2];
cfgfreqan.width = 5;
freqout=freqanalysis(cfgfreqan,data);

And the full matlab error message:
??? Error using ==> checkdata at 381
This function requires raw data as input.

Error in ==> freqanalysis at 165
data = checkdata(data, 'datatype', 'raw', 'feedback', 'yes', 'hasoffset',
'yes');

Error in ==> Spctrgrm_ThetaWlt_AllRats at 25
freqout=freqanalysis(cfgfreqan,data);

About appending data: I'm using appenddata function, which generate the
structure I wrote in the past mail.
Hope this info helps,
Natalia