fit volume segment and sensors?

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Fri May 7 09:01:05 CEST 2010

Dear Marc,

It seems to me that there is an issue with the coordinate system in
which your original MRI is expressed. This could be related to the
order of the steps you take, so I would permute the order and see
whether this makes any difference at all (for me it usually works fine
as follows:)

First do a call to ft_volumerealign using your single subject's MRI.
This step should give you the transformation matrix from voxel to
headspace according to CTF's convention (which happens to be the same
as 4d).
Then do a segmentation of the output of ft_volumerealign, but note
that you should specify ctf.coordinates = 'ctf'.
Then you can proceed to create the single shell volume conductor model
(after checking whether the segmentation worked fine with respect to
the orientation etc of the resulting volumes; I believe there is some
documentation about this on the website) and plot the results.

Hopefully this helps,

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,
J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl