Label display problem with ft_topoplotER for EEG-MEG data

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Thu Mar 11 11:44:17 CET 2010

Hi Lucie,

Could you perhaps send the script with the relevant options you used
with a bit of data so I can try to replicate the bug? If your data has
to be larger than a 1 or 2 MB you can also send it my e-mail address
(see signature).
This would be very helpful in fixing the bug.

Thanks in advance,

Best,
Roemer

--