single trial/channel phase angles

Brian Roach brian.roach at YALE.EDU
Wed Mar 10 19:51:39 CET 2010

Hi Karl,

You can use wltconvol if you edit it.  If you step through the code, and
find the spot where data are converted form complex numbers to power
values, you only need to remove the abs(***) statement to keep the data
in complex form.  This is how we've done it, but you may have a
different version of the code:

if keep == 1
             powdum = (2.* abs(autspctrmacttap)  ./ data.fsample) .^ 2;
         elseif keep == 2
             %this is where we retain complex values:
             powdum = (autspctrmacttap  ./ data.fsample);
         end

Hope this helps,
Brian