clusterstats empty cfg.neighbours, cfg.neighbours example

Chetan Sharma chesharm at STANFORD.EDU
Thu Mar 4 17:15:31 CET 2010

And also, what should the channeighbstructmat look like when doing freq_time
clustering? When I do the fix mentioned above, it returns a 2x2 matrix of
zeros, which causes problems in findcluster(). I've read over the
neighbourselection(), but it doesn't give any clues for freq_time
clustering.