megplanar

Shennan Weiss sweiss at AECOM.YU.EDU
Sat Mar 27 01:24:21 CET 2010

Hi Michael and others,

Thank you for the help. When I try to load a ctf275 dataset using the
following commands (for example)

cfg = [];
cfg.dataset = 'trial1.ds';
data=preprocessing(cfg);

readCTFds: You are reading CTF data for use with a software-application
tool that is not manufactured by VSM MedTech Ltd. and has not received
marketing clearance for clinical applications.  If CTF MEG data are
processed by this tool, they should not be later employed for clinical
and/or diagnostic purposes.

??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in ==> /fieldtrip-20100101/external/ctf/readCTFds.p>readHc at 599

Error in ==> /fieldtrip-20100101/external/ctf/readCTFds.p>readCTFds at 203

Error in ==> read_header at 404
    orig             = readCTFds(filename);

Error in ==> ft_preprocessing at 278
  hdr = read_header(cfg.headerfile, 'headerformat', cfg.headerformat);

Error in ==> preprocessing at 17
[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});

However when I add

cfg.headerformat = 'ctf_old';
cfg.dataformat= 'ctf_old';

The complete file is loaded. Yet I have encountered numerous problems. For
example, when I try to run topoplot on the basis of the organization of
the data.grad structure it thinks the file has 151 channels....

Even when I open the ctf file in an updated version of dataeditor and
resave it after applying a filter for instance I still get the same error
message in Matlab.

-Shen

Any help would be wonderful. I really hope I can smoothly use the
fieldtrip package.

Thanks,
Shennan