clusterstats empty cfg.neighbours, cfg.neighbours example

Andrea Ostendorf aostendorf at BESA.DE
Wed Mar 10 11:36:23 CET 2010

Dear Roemer,

thanks a lot for the bugfix! This was really quick. Clustering over
neighbouring channels or not in time-frequency data now works fine.
But somehow image statistics apparently does not work any more for me. I use
the same data and I have tried earlier versions of my script, too, which
used to work.
I attach the error message.

One more question: Could you tell me the correct cfg settings if I would
like to use the option cfg.avgoverchan = 'yes'? I always get an error for
that too, no matter how and whether I specify cfg.neighbours.

Sorry if I just got the settings wrong.

Thanks a lot!
All the best

Andrea

Error message in image script:

??? Error using ==> reshape
To RESHAPE the number of elements must not change.

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20100309\private\clusterstat at 179
      posclusobs = findcluster(reshape(postailobs,
[cfg.dim,1]),channeighbstructmat,cfg.minnbchan);

Error in ==> statistics_montecarlo at 305
  [stat, cfg] = clusterstat(cfg, statrand, statobs,'issource',issource);

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20100309\private\statistics_wrapper at 275
    [stat, cfg] = statmethod(cfg, dat, cfg.design);

Error in ==> ft_sourcestatistics at 103
      [stat, cfg] = statistics_wrapper(cfg, varargin{:});

Error in ==> compute_image_statistics at 148
stat = ft_sourcestatistics(cfg, sourcega1, sourcega2);

Error message for averaging over channels in TF data:

??? Error using ==> fieldtrip-20100309\private\findcluster at 37
invalid dimension of spatdimneighbstructmat

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20100309\private\clusterstat at 179
      posclusobs = findcluster(reshape(postailobs,
[cfg.dim,1]),channeighbstructmat,cfg.minnbchan);

Error in ==> statistics_montecarlo at 305
  [stat, cfg] = clusterstat(cfg, statrand, statobs,'issource',issource);

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20100309\private\statistics_wrapper at 275
    [stat, cfg] = statmethod(cfg, dat, cfg.design);

Error in ==> ft_freqstatistics at 89
  [stat, cfg] = statistics_wrapper(cfg, varargin{:});

Error in ==> compute_tfc_statistics at 516
    stat = ft_freqstatistics(cfg,set_1{:},set_2{:});