clusterstats empty cfg.neighbours, cfg.neighbours example

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Mar 10 09:56:31 CET 2010

Dear Masaki,

I'm verry sorry for that, I introduced a bug altering clusterstat.m the
day before yesterday. This was resolved yesterday afternoon, so the most
recent ftp-version will work appropriately again.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Best,
Roemer

E-mail: r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl