clusterstats empty cfg.neighbours, cfg.neighbours example

Chetan Sharma chesharm at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Mar 8 18:14:37 CET 2010

Thank you for the help, I am using statfun_indepZCoh, and hoping to cluster
over maxsize in freq_time. The problem is that specifying cfg.neighbours =
[] causes a problem in findcluster(). I modified line 175 in clusterstats to
do reshape [cfg.dim(2:end) 1], but I now run into an error at line 38 of
findcluster().

The problem is that makechanneighbstructmat(cfg) returns a 2x2 matrix of
zeros when passed a cfg.neighbours = []. As a result it doesn't pass the
check at line 37 of findcluster.m, which is:

length(size(spatdimneighbstructmat))~=2 ||
~all(size(spatdimneighbstructmat)==spatdimlength)

So that's why I'd like to know, what should the neighbstructmat that is
returned by makechanneighbstructmat() look like when passed cfg.neighbours =
[]? It doesn't seem like it should be a 2x2 matrix of zeros.
-chetan