Problem with Fieldtrip conversion

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Fri Mar 5 20:06:00 CET 2010

Just to make things clearer for FT users, the D variable that you get
from spm_eeg_ft2spm cannot exist without dataset on the disk. It's
different from FT where data can be just a variable in the workspace.
The reason is indeed memory mapping. So you must have the two files
present two have a valid dataset.

I suggest again to post SPM-related questions to the SPM list (even
though I like getting good publicity for SPM on the FT list ;-)

Best,

Vladimir