reading bdf+ files?

Thomas Hartmann thomas.hartmann at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Fri Mar 5 17:02:24 CET 2010

hi,
i try to read bdf+ files created using edflib
(http://www.teuniz.net/edflib/)

although the file looks good in the reader, fieldtrip complains about
"channels with different sampling rate not supported". i debugged the
code. the error occurs because bdf+ files have an additional channel
storeing events. this one seems to have a different samplerate.

i disabled these checks which resulted in a new error-message:
"One ore more output arguments not assigned during call to "read_24bit"."

is the support of fieldtrip restricted to bdf and not bdf+-files? or is
there something wrong with the lib i use to write the file?

thanks a lot in advance,
thomas

--
Dipl. Psych. Thomas Hartmann

OBOB-Lab
University of Konstanz
Department of Psychology
P.O. Box D25
78457 Konstanz
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)7531 88 4612
Fax: +49 (0)7531-88 4601
Email: thomas.hartmann at uni-konstanz.de
Homepage: http://www.uni-konstanz.de/obob

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur Conan Doyle)