single trial/channel phase angles

Karl Doron karl.doron at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 10 19:28:45 CET 2010

Hello Jan-Mathijs,

I'm able to find the complex trial data now, but I've been avoiding the
mtmconvol method because I don't have very good grasp on it. I'm getting
phase angles greater than pi. Is there a simple way to run it on some
simulated data?

I'm trying to find a periodic signal at 2Hz with non-stationary gamma
transients linked to its phase.

Thanks for any feedback!

-karl