clusterstats empty cfg.neighbours, cfg.neighbours example

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Mar 9 09:22:19 CET 2010

Hi Andrea,

The bug should be fixed now, and cfg.neighbours should work as intedend.
If you use cfg.neighbours = [] in your call to freqstatistics (or
time-lock, etc...), clustering will not be done on channels. The fix
should be there in the latest fieldtrip version on the ftp-server (put
there last night at 23:00 I think).

Happy to help,

Best,
Roemer