clusterstats empty cfg.neighbours, cfg.neighbours example

Mon Mar 8 18:00:28 CET 2010

> And also, what should the channeighbstructmat look like when doing
> freq_time clustering? When I do the fix mentioned above, it returns
> a 2x2 matrix of zeros, which causes problems in findcluster(). I've
> read over the neighbourselection(), but it doesn't give any clues
> for freq_time clustering.

neighbourselection is only for specifying neighbouring channels.
Neighbouring timepoints and frequencies have a trivial definition and
don'h have to be specified. If you only want clustering in time and
frequency and not over channels, you shoudl specify cfg.neighbours =
{} or [] (I don't know for sure which emnptyit should be right now).

best
Robert