bug using planarcombine and with planar 4d/bti data

Mark Drakesmith mark.drakesmith at POSTGRAD.MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Thu Mar 4 21:23:45 CET 2010

Hi.

thanks for letting me know. I had updsated my fieldtrip quite recently
but i think this file didnt get updated for some reason. I've done
another update and the issue is now resolved for good.

Thanks
Mark