clusterstats empty cfg.neighbours, cfg.neighbours example

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Thu Mar 4 15:00:59 CET 2010

Hi Andrea,

For a quick work-around the first bullet-point should work out fine, I
don't know why you want to edit cfg.channel though.
However, if you /do/ want to cluster over channels it is necessary to
specify a neighbourhood structure, see ft_neighbourselection for how to
do that. The neighbourhood structure you create by doing this should be
placed in cfg.neighbours. The result could be the same if you edit the
cfg options in the subfunction clusterstat though, but I haven't used
those fields directly.

Hope this helps,
Kind regards,
Roemer