Missing "subplots" in ft_multiplotER

Gianpaolo Demarchi gianpaolo.demarchi at UNITN.IT
Tue Jun 1 16:01:14 CEST 2010

Dear Matthias,
I encountered the same proble some time ago, and another user (Stephan
Moratti) helped me a lot in solving it. You can look in the mailing list
archives (i.e. use the "search" power ;-)), but for you convenience I repost
here the link to the thread:

https://listserv.surfnet.nl/scripts/wa.cgi?A2=ind1002&L=fieldtrip&T=0&F=&S=&P=4945

BTW, it's not a bug, but somehow a "feature", in the sense that forces you to
select only one type of sensors to look at (with cfg.channel properly set for
either magnetometers or gradiometers).
Best,
Gianpaolo