cohrefchannel

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Jun 1 12:22:26 CEST 2010

Hi Marco,

Doesn't it just work if you specify cfg.cohrefchannel =
'thenameofthereferencechannelyouthrewaway'?
As far as I know the plotting routine needs to know which rows from
the freq.labelcmb to select for plotting. For this it needs a channel
name, but it does not need the original channel to be present in the
data.

Cheers,

Jan-Mathijs

On Jun 1, 2010, at 11:48 AM, Marco Rotonda wrote:

> Hi again...
> I know that this could be quite a fool question but I still have this
> problem...  I don't know if this could be the solution but if I make
> a new
> channel that is the mean of all the others?

> The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users
> of the FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new
> ideas for MEG and EEG analysis. See also http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html
>  and http://www.ru.nl/neuroimaging/fieldtrip.

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,