fixtrialdef.m

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Jun 28 17:09:29 CEST 2010

Dear Vicenç,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will incorporate it into the ftp-version
so that everybody can enjoy this improvement ;).
It'll be available as of tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jan-Mathijs

On Jun 28, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Vicenç Gómez wrote:

> Dear fieldtripers,
>
> function fixtrialdef.m can't handle data with one trial only:
>
> K>> ??? Error using ==> cat
> CAT arguments dimensions are not consistent.
>
> Error in ==> fixtrialdef at 26
>  begsample = cat(1, 0, cumsum(nsmp(1:end-1))) + 1;
>
> I fixed it doing:
>
>  if ntrial == 1
>    begsample = 1;
>  else
>    begsample = cat(1, 0, cumsum(nsmp(1:end-1))) + 1;
>  end
>
> Is that right?
>
> thanks,
>

> --
> Vicenç Gomez Cerda
> SNN Radboud University Nijmegen
> The Netherlands
> http://www.mbfys.ru.nl/staff/v.gomez/
> tel: +31 (0)24 - 36 14230

> The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users
> of the FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new
> ideas for MEG and EEG analysis. See also http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html
>  and http://www.ru.nl/neuroimaging/fieldtrip.

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,