SPM8

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Jun 22 12:09:07 CEST 2010

Hi Andrea,

We are deeply honored by your betting choice! May good fortune come to
both of us!

Thanks for sharing your modifications. Right now most of my FieldTrip
time is going in writing the low-level functions for the spectral
estimation module (which eventually replace the current freqanalysis
implementation), but an obvious project for me after that is rewriting
the cluster-permutation code. It has evolved into its current from over
the past years, and our new low-level - high-level function structure
will clean it up and makes it easier to fix bugs. I hope I can find the
time to work on the bwlabeln functions, I will keep you updated.

I'll also add this e-mail to our bugzilla report on this, to keep track
of the possibilities.

Thanks again for sharing your suggestions, they are always welcome.

Best,
Roemer

--
Roemer van der Meij MSc