Connecivityanalysis ERROR

Allen Ardestani aardesta at UCLA.EDU
Fri Jun 18 00:40:38 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

When I call connectivityanalysis using any of the methods that use frequency
data, I get the following error:

"??? Conversion to cell from double is not possible."

I get it even when using the downloaded dataset and exact script from the
tutorial:

cfg            = [];

cfg.output     = 'powandcsd';

cfg.method     = 'mtmfft';

cfg.foilim     = [5 100];

cfg.tapsmofrq  = 5;

cfg.keeptrials = 'yes';

cfg.channel    = {'MEG' 'EMGlft' 'EMGrgt'};

cfg.channelcmb = {'MEG' 'EMGlft'; 'MEG' 'EMGrgt'};

freq           = ft_freqanalysis(cfg, data);

%% Plot %%

cfg            = [];

cfg.method     = 'coh';

cfg.channelcmb = {'MEG' 'EMG'};

fd             = ft_connectivityanalysis(cfg, freq);

Any ideas what's wrong?  Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Allen

______

Allen Ardestani    Email: aardesta at ucla.edu

Phone: (310) 825-5528

Medical Scientist Training Program

David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA

Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior

760 Westwood Plaza

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1759

USA