No subject

a.stolk@fcdonders.ru.nl a.stolk at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Thu Jul 8 11:17:14 CEST 2010

Hi Tony,

Just to be sure; did you add the .pos and .dim from the template grid to your data before interpolating?

In code;

data.pos = template_grid.pos;
data.dim = template_grid.dim;
cfg = [];
cfg.parameter = 'all';
data_int = ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg, data, mri);

You can then ft_sourceplot the interpolated data.

Best,
Arjen

p.s. if still running into problems, make sure you have followed the steps described here:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/create_single-subject_grids_in_individual_head_space_that_are_all_aligned_in_mni_space

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antony D Passaro" <Antony.Passaro at UTH.TMC.EDU>
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2010 10:41:11 AM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: [FIELDTRIP]

Hi,

I've been having issues projecting source estimates onto an MRI. I discovered that several of my components (vol, grad, grid) did not exist in the same coordinate space. Some were in mm and some in cm. After I resolved these issues, I was able to use headmodelplot to verify that everything was correct (see attached screenshot). I then attempted source localization using lcmv and noticed that that the projected activation existed in the incorrect orientation (see second attached screenshot). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as all of my components are in the correct space. I also tried to use the interactive option of sourceplot to correctly set n,l,r but that didn't seem to change anything. I'm sure it is something very simple that I am overlooking but any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
-Tony