Creating BEM Model with Dipoli

Paul Czienskowski paul_c at GMX.DE
Wed Jul 14 08:15:03 CEST 2010

Dear all,

for my diploma thesis I'm trying to create an extended BEM model with
dipoli. I'm trying to model the ventricular system too which requires
another  than the innermost compartment to be source compartment and I
wanted to know, if anybody could say if this is possible with the dipoli
executable or if this is - in this way - an useless effort.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

--
Paul Czienskowski