How can I fit more than two dipoles?

Ludwing Torres lumatobu2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 27 20:34:51 CEST 2010

If I have a lead field matrix, a matrix of sources and a matrix of scalp signals like in the script below; what functions can I use to perform the inverse problem, i.e. given the leadfield matrix (C) and the scalp simulated data (dat), what function of fieldtrip use to recover the x_orig matrix.
The .mat file is included too.
Thanks for your help.