[FIELDTRIP-DEV] a problem with ft_prepare_singleshell

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at DONDERS.RU.NL
Fri Jul 16 16:13:16 CEST 2010

Dear Ali,

A bit more information may be useful here ;o)...
There was a bug fix involving this function recently, so you may want
to upgrade to the most recent version of fieldtrip and try again...
This could already solve it.

On Jul 16, 2010, at 3:29 PM, Ali Bahramisharif wrote:

> Dear guys,
>
> I use the following code, which was working two months ago, but is not
> working now and produces the following error:
>
> cfg=[];
> vol = ft_prepare_singleshell(cfg, segmentedmri);
>
> ??? Error using ==> ft_prepare_mesh at 153
> unsupported cfg.method and/or input
>
> Error in ==> ft_prepare_singleshell at 86
>  vol.bnd = ft_prepare_mesh(cfg, mri);
>
> Any suggestion on how to solve it?
>
> Best regards,
> Ali